We offer free returns by post for all online orders delivered within Australia either by ParcelPoint or Australia Post. Follow the below steps to book your return to us. Once we have received your package, please allow 10 business days for your refund to be credited to your original payment method.
FREE RETURNS WITH AUSTRALIA POST
Australia Post is an easy way to return your online purchase, giving you the option to drop off your parcel at your local Australia Post Office or red Australia Post box. If you would like to drop your return parcel at an Australia Post office or red Australia Post box, click the link below and follow the intructions to create your return label.
FREE RETURNS WITH PARCELPOINT
ParcelPoint is the new, easy way to return your online purchases. Now you drop off parcels at your local store, when it suits you. Choose from hundreds of trusted locations, open weekends and after-hours to suit your lifestyle.
If you would like to drop your parcel at one of the convenient ParcelPoint locations (like your local newsagent) choose ParcelPoint, select your desired ParcelPoint location and enter your details to obtain your ParcelPoint label.
ONLINE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit AustraliaPost or ParcelPoint to start your return.
2. You will need your original order number to book in your return. You can find this in your order Invoice email or under 'My Orders'.
3. Select a method to send your return parcel using either Australia Post or ParcelPoint Returns. Both return methods are free of charge and include tracking.
Australia Post: If you don’t have a ParcelPoint location close to you, you can choose Australia Post and drop off your parcel at your local Australia Post Office or red Australia Post box.
ParcelPoint: Select from hundreds of local stores such as pharmacies, convenience stores and newsagencies to drop off your parcel. The ParcelPoint locations are open weekends and after hours for your convenience.
4. Download and print your shipping label. Apply to your package once you have securely packed your items.
5. Drop off your parcel to to your nearest post office (only if selected Australian Post) or any store offering ParcelPoint Returns (only if selected ParcelPoint).
6. Please allow 10 business days for your refund to be credited to your original payment method.
TRACKING YOUR RETURN PARCEL
If you elected to return your parcel back to us by Australia Post, visit the Australia Post Website and enter your parcel tracking number, this will have been included on the label emailed to you.
If you dropped your parcel off at a ParcelPoint location, visit the ParcelPoint Website and enter your ‘ParcelPoint Reference’ number, which is located in the ‘Proof of Lodgement’ confirmation email.